Individualized training is a customized approach to help you achieve your fitness goals. Whether you’re working towards your first push-up, pr’ing your squat clean, or trying to make peace with the rower, an individualized plan can get you there! Training one-on-one with a coach provides you, the athlete, the ability to ask more detailed questions and learn at your own pace and fitness level.
About Individualized Training
- One-on-one in person sessions
- Individual program design
- Remote programming/coaching
- Assessment sessions
- 5, 10, and 20 packs available
Whether you’re interested in supplementing your CrossFit routine with accessory work, recovering from an injury, injury prevention, pre/post natal, or working towards a skill, sent me a message for more information and pricing.
- 10+ years of group and personal training experience
- Division 1 collegiate runner
- CrossFit Level 2 certified
- BirthFit seminar attendee