The On-Ramp program is required for ALL new clients prior to entering regular classes. The program consists of four (4) sessions that can be completed as soon as you are able to.
The purpose of these classes is…
- to ensure knowledge and safety of the movements
- to review the CrossFit Methodology
- to review the various fundamental CrossFit movements
- to introduce the Olympic lifts
- to discuss nutrition
- to complete various short workouts
Everyone must attend all four (4) sessions in order to move on to regularly scheduled classes.
The On-Ramp classes are not included with your membership, and will be added to your account by our coaching team.
After we are notified that you have chosen a membership we will reach out to coordinate with your schedule to get you started.