13's Fittest Is One Week Away!
We hope everyone is getting as excited for Saturday as we are! A few notes I wanted to share about the day...
- Everyone is welcome ... competing or not! Come check out what your friends have been getting ready for with months of preparation!
- We will have Open Gym all week for competitors to come and test workouts and to fine-tune skills. We normally ask Open Gym go'ers to register on Zen for Thursday evenings, but this week is fine ... no registration for class necessary. The class will take precedent, so please do not plan on coming in during a busy class.
- All Saturday classes are cancelled. The 5:30pm on Friday evening is also cancelled, so we are able to get all setup. Any help would be appreciated! We will start about 5pm.
- An email for athletes, judges, and volunteers will be going out this week. Please look for that.
- 7:00am - doors open
- 7:30am - judges meeting
- 8:00am - volunteers meeting
- 8:30am - athlete briefing
- 9:00am - first (Rx) heat
- If you are competing this weekend please be smart with your training this week. Aim to work at 70% to 75% effort (as opposed to trying to win the whiteboard) and aim for your last workout to be Wednesday or Thursday (at the latest). Give yourself plenty of time to recover.