❤️ Community Workouts
Items for the week…
- Thank you to everyone who tackled the Triple 3 on Saturday … always a fun time seeing faces from different class times!
- We are in week 2 of our strength cycle, and will be attempting the 5RM for the back squat, front squat, and split jerk this week.
- Pack long climbing socks for Tuesday! 🧦
NOTE: when available, we are going to be linking the movements in our weekly workouts to a Youtube video as a refresher of the exercise.
Are you a morning person? How you start each morning has a huge impact — positively or negatively — on the rest of your day. By practicing a healthy morning routine, you can increase your productivity, decrease stress, boost happiness and more. Check out this article, “How to start a healthy morning routine — and stick with it” for more details!
The Cliff Notes versions is…
- Set your alarm to work for you — not against you
- Breathe in the new day – before checking your phone
- Drink water before coffee
- Move your body in all directions
- Make time to exercise
- Set your mind right
- Cultivate an attitude of gratitude
- Make your bed
- Repeat your routine
- Set yourself up for success