Power Snatch: 5RM
box jump overs (24/20)
Your score is your total reps completed.
A week late, but SFH sent around two good recipes, and I figured since most of us use SFH anyway, why not share these…
Protein Brownies with Matcha Frosting
6 Ripe Bananas
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Scoop Pure Vanilla (for a more chocolate taste, use Pure Chocolate)
1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
1 1/2 Cups Canned Coconut Milk (the solid part)
1/2 Cup Cashew Butter
4 TBSP Maple Syrup
1 TBSP Matcha Powder
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
2 TBSP Coconut Oil
1. Combine all brownie ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Pour into a cupcake pan (or 8×8 brownie pan) and cook for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. Combine all frosting ingredients in a blender until smooth. Place in freezer for about 10 minutes to set. Remove and whisk frosting to a creamy texture.
3. Remove brownies from oven and let cool. After they cool, frost with piping bag or knife. Brownies must always remain refrigerated!
Lucky Green Protein Smoothie
3/4 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1 Scoop Fuel Coconut
1 Handful of Frozen Pineapple and Mango
Huge Handful of Spinach
3 Ice Cubes
1. Blend ingredients until smooth.
2. Top with whatever ingredients you’d like! We used blueberries, mango and coconut flakes.
2a. For a minty shamrock twist, use Pure Candy Cane!