3RNFT – core work
20 tuck crunches
20 second hollow body hold
20 second superman hold
100 wall balls (20/14)
EMOM 5 strict pull-ups
Here is a refreshing Citrus Slaw that pairs perfectly with whatever you’ve got sizzling on the grill! Fresh orange and lime juices give this side a tangy kick.
Too often slaws are overloaded with creamy dressing that contains more fat and calories than is really necessary. This recipe provides the colorful flavor that you love in a slaw without any extra fat or calories to weigh you down. Enjoy!
Here is what you need
For the Slaw
– 1 small head green cabbage, thinly sliced
– ½ small head purple cabbage, thinly sliced
– 1 cup of cilantro, chopped
For the Citrus Dressing
– 3 Tablespoons orange juice
– 2 Tablespoons lime juice
– 1 Tablespoon olive oil
– 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
– ¼ teaspoon sea salt
– ⅛ teaspoon pepper
– pinch of ground cayenne
– In a large bowl combine the green and purple cabbage with the cilantro.
– In a small bowl whisk the dressing ingredients.
– Pour the citrus dressing over top of the slaw just before serving and toss to combine. Enjoy!
56 calories, 2g fat, 8g carbohydrate, 4g sugar, 100mg sodium, 4g fiber, and 2g protein.